Are you tired of traditional goal setting? Yeah, me too, so this year, we are soul setting. And in this episode, I’m breaking down how I’m approaching 2022 and hoping that it will inject some LOVE and self-worth into the way you approach the upcoming year.
In this episode, I chat:
- Choosing a theme for the year.
- Getting specific on how you want to own that theme and have it play out in 2022.
- Addressing areas of improvement so we have a realistic baseline, but not beating ourselves up over our perceived shortcomings.
- Envisioning the woman or man you want to be a year from now.
- Setting intentions based on the 7 pillars of happiness.
- Goal setting in a super simple way. We don’t need 25 goals, y’all!
- A category I like to call “this year will be successful if…”
Align & Own 2022 Class Invite:
HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:
In celebration of the 100th episode of the Self Discovery Podcast, I’m doing a giveaway! I’m sending out 3 boxes to 3 winners with some of my FAVORITE things in each box. Brands featured are:
Crystal Magic Sedona
Magic of I
All you have to do to enter is leave my podcast a review (if it’s meant something to you), take a screenshot of the review, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bonus entries if you also do a video review, and/or an audio review that I can share on the podcast and social. Winners will be announced when the episode airs! If you have already left a review and still want to enter, you can, just screenshot your review and email it to the above email address.